Friday, November 13, 2009

REJOICING!

The news came yesterday afternoon that Cooper's MRI was clear! It is so hard to put into words what you go through mentally and physically while waiting for what the results will be. It is a strange balance between trying to hope for the best and at the same time fearing the worst. The bigger picture is what I try so desperately to keep my eye on- God's faithfulness in every circumstance! I am human- just a mom worried about her baby and also a sinner who allows my mind to travel to those dark places that Satan would love to have me dwell in. Thankfully, my Father's voice of TRUTH is always there if I will just listen- even when the news is not what I want to hear about Cooper! Praise God- this time it was ALL GOOD!

Psalm 33: 20-22
"WE WAIT IN HOPE FOR THE LORD; HE IS OUR HELP AND OUR SHIELD. IN HIM OUR HEARTS REJOICE, FOR WE TRUST IN HIS HOLY NAME. MAY YOUR UNFAILING LOVE REST UPON US, O LORD, EVEN AS WE PUT OUR HOPE IN YOU."

No comments:

Post a Comment