Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sister/Cousin Visit


The last couple of years my sister, Heather, has come with my nephew, Paxton to visit us on her birthday! The boys always have so much fun and we thoroughly enjoy just hanging out together for a few days.

Lots of Game Playing!


Colby, Carson, Cooper, and Paxton

 This year my sweet husband even watched the boys all day long for us to get away for a day of shopping and lunch in Murfreesboro. We also went to Cookeville to visit Hannah (my niece, her daughter) and see her college campus and where she lives. Then, my sister-in-law, Beth came and brought Emma and Alea (my 2 sweet Georgia nieces) to ride back to Arkansas with Heather to visit family there.
Beth, Emma, and Alea
Heather and Me

LOVE having this time together.....it truly fills my cup!


No comments:

Post a Comment