Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bathtub Horror

Well, Cooper did it again! He has been independent in the bathtub for a while now and typically enjoys playing with his little figures, bath toys, etc. for quite a while, without too much supervision. It's actually a great time for me to finish up dinner or help one of his brothers with homework.

The other night I was on the phone with my sister and decided to peek around the corner, just to check on the little man in the bath. I seriously panicked when I saw him! It appeared that there was BLOOD everywhere on the tub and all over Cooper! The little stinker decided to get a tube of my lipstick and paint himself and the tub! As soon as I saw my, now depleted lipstick tube, I was filled with thankfulness (that this was NOT blood) and then I wanted to strangle him. I had to use an entire bottle of make-up remover to get it off the tub and off of Cooper! NOT fun! This boy is seriously something else....but I couldn't love him any more! Fun times!

1 comment: