Saturday, May 26, 2012

Easter


I realized that I never posted anything about our Easter this year. Easter is my favorite holiday, especially because of the hope found in celebrating our risen Savior! We have a few little family traditions that we like to do to remember the true meaning of Easter like our Cross cookies, resurrection rolls, church, and resurrection eggs. I love talking with my children about the reality of the relationship we can have with Christ, because HE is ALIVE! When you think about it, the importance of the resurrection and what that means for us who believe in and follow Jesus, is really the single most important event in the history of the world! What a joyous reason to celebrate! Of course, we love to die, hide, and hunt eggs and all the usual traditions as well. And, my boys favorite thing to do is take family pictures in the yard (not really)!






No comments:

Post a Comment