Monday, April 22, 2013

Another Clear MRI for Cooper



Waking up from the anesthesia after MRI
April 3rd, Cooper went for his routine 6 month MRI to check for recurrence of tumor. Praise Jesus it was clear....no evidence of disease!! With each passing period of time between scans, I feel more confident that we have really beat cancer. I'm not sure if I will ever be totally worry-free, especially right before a scan. However, I know my God is good and HIS peace blankets my fragile mom's heart. He always meets me right where I am.

We truly are blessed to live in a city with a hospital like Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt. We have gotten to know the nurses, anesthesiologists, and radiologists in the Radiology Dept. quite well. They have taken this journey with us and really are special to us. There is something so comforting about seeing their familiar faces when we have to be back at the hospital, not just for Cooper, but for us as well.
Cooper with nurse Christa! We absolutely love her!
Cooper with his Oncologist, Dr. Ho.....such a great man!
Celebrating and thanking God for great results again!!




No comments:

Post a Comment