Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Fun

Fall is definitely in the air! The last few days we have had some family fun making fall sugar cookies and taking a trip to the Walden Pumpkin Farm, so I thought I would share a few pictures. This is my favorite time of year. I love to look at the magnificent display of colors as the leaves change and breathe in the cooler, crisper air. God is amazing and does all things well! I just don't understand how anyone could look around and not sense His greatness! I also am crazy about college football! My husband is actually a fanatic about it and got me hooked early on while we were dating! It's hard to go to a school like The University of Alabama and NOT become a big fan. Roll Tide, by the way!!! I think I also just love the anticipation of the holidays right around the corner- Thanksgiving, then celebrating our King's birth on Christmas! Family, Hot Cocoa, sweaters, Christmas music, decorating the house, and so on....... So many things I love about this time of year!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment