Sunday, September 4, 2011

Cooper's 3rd Birthday

I know....it's kind of sad that I am just posting about Cooper's 3rd Birthday, and it's now September! For Cooper's birthday this year, we had just a few of our neighbors over and his nonny and papa got to be here from Arkansas to celebrate. He was thrilled with that and it didn't seem to phase him that he didn't have a big party! He is really into little men (super-hero figurines) and anything Scooby-Doo. He absolutely adores everything about his 2 older brothers and does whatever they do. He talks non-stop and is truly one of the busiest kids I have ever seen. He is fearless and runs just about everywhere he goes. Cooper is a great eater (trying just about anything, and loves most fruit and vegetables) and sleeps good (unless he is having some of his respiratory/asthma issues- when we have those flair ups, we are pretty much up most of the night doing breathing treatments).

Overall, Cooper is just a funny, happy-go-lucky kid. He certainly has his moments of being super dramatic for attention, but is generally happy doing whatever he wants without a need for attention from anyone. He is tough-as-nails, and as if beating cancer wasn't enough in his short 3 years of life, he manages to hold his own with two older brothers who are relentless!

Alexandra, Zach, Cooper, Colby, and Carson

Our Family! 

Cooper with Tessie

Papa, Carson, Colby, Nonny, and Cooper
He keeps us laughing and certainly on our toes at ALL times. I cannot imagine life without my "Cooper the Trooper" in it. I am so thankful for the way God has used him to teach me so much about what is important in life. I know there are great things in store for Cooper Samuel Cook and I cannot wait to see his story unfold- I am one blessed mommy to be a part of it all. Happy 3rd Birthday!! YOU ARE LOVED!






No comments:

Post a Comment