Friday, January 25, 2013

Brother Love


Carson (9) and Cooper (4)
There's nothing sweeter to me as a mom than when my boys are being kind to each other. It certainly happens, yet it is usually overshadowed with wrestling, fighting, arguing, and all the "normal" things that brothers do. Tonight was one of those sweet moments.

We try to preserve Friday nights as "Family Night" at our house. This usually involves pizza, a movie, and popcorn (sometimes we play games). Tonight we were watching Cars 2 for about the 50th time and I looked over and saw my oldest and youngest all snuggled up on the couch. Of course, I had to get a picture of that!
What is funny to me about this, is that these two, probably have the closest personalities and the most similarities of the 3 boys. Therefore, they tend to constantly butt heads. Carson had this funny little "quirk" of twirling the hair on the top of his head when he was younger, and I still see him doing it occasionally. Well, guess who else also has the same little habit....you got it...Cooper! So, I thought it was kind of cute tonight when I looked over and Carson was twirling Cooper's hair and Cooper just laid there, completely content to let him. By the way, Colby was at the circus for a birthday party. Although, I seriously doubt he would have let anyone twirl his hair! :)

All three of my boys melt their mama's heart! Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment