Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hoops

It's time again for Basketball season. It's honestly one of my favorite sports to watch the boys play, even though I know a lot less about the "rules" of basketball than baseball. I like the intensity of it. 

Carson and Thomas Seaman
Colby (Eagles) with his buddy Noah Charest on the Crush team (You should see these two #2's blocking each other....so cute!)
Carson made this sign for his Tigers game against the #1 team and had Colby hold it up during the game!
  I love that Carson has played with the same team of boys and coaches going on a 5th year. These boys have grown up together and play like a true team. It is truly so much fun to watch them play together.

In their younger days!!
Look at these little Tigers

Here are a few of them now. Coach Jeremy and Coach Mark have worked patiently with this team year after year!
I love that Colby was ready to take basketball head on this year, and has given it his all, never letting the fact that he might be a little shorter than others on the team, stand in the way. Small and mighty....he is a force to be reckoned with and I love his attitude and effort.



No comments:

Post a Comment