Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Colby's 4th Birthday

Okay- I know...... it has been WAY too long since I have posted anything on here. I decided I needed to go back and do a little updating since my precious, spunky, independent, funny, stong-willed, middle child turned 4 YEARS OLD on February 10th! Oh, Colby, Colby, Colby! He came into this world rocking it- my first experience with a premature baby- born almost 6 weeks early, yet weighing in at 7 lbs! Good thing we didn't go full-term. My first experience with the fears of the NICU- then multiple hemangiomas, which gave us a scare, hernia surgery, and finally the whole "hemet" experience! I remember thinking...... "Things just couldn't be any more scary for a parent!" Little did I know, right? I look back at all of it now, and realize that it was not really that big of a deal, although it seemed that way at the time. You were my little "chunky monkey" and I could kiss those cheeks a thousand times a day! I love your laid back personality- things don't bother you too much and you are always being silly! Thank you for bringing the special joy to my heart that only you can bring!

Happy 4th Birthday, Colby Watson Cook! I love you beyond words!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment