Tuesday, September 1, 2009

School is in Full Swing for ALL the Cook Boys

Today Colby and Cooper started their "school" at Franklin Christian Church's Mom's Day Out program! They will go on Tuesday and Thursday! This is the first time in 6 years that I have a little "free" time, if you want to call it that! I felt a little guilty for about 5 minutes after dropping them off and then realized quickly how much I have needed this. It is just amazing how much you can accomplish without children in tow. I am spending more and more time working on things for The Cooper Trooper Foundation, and that combined with all the normal activity around here, was just starting to pile up a little. I must say that I got out of the car twice and automatically opened the back door to get a child out of a carseat, without thinking. The first time I had a mini-panic attack because there was not a little Cook boy sitting there smiling back at me. I missed all of them today and was actually glad for the chaos that happens here between about 4-7pm! I am a blessed mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment