Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wonderful Weather and Birthday Wishes

Today was just gorgeous, as it has been the last several days. I LOVE this time of year! Colby and Cooper spent some time swinging today and playing with rocks on the ground (such a boy thing)! Cooper especially enjoyed Colby pushing him- he squealed every time Colby even got close to his swing in anticipation of getting pushed! So cute!




I love blue-jean overalls on little boys!!

Cooper is fascinated with the rocks!


Today is also our dear Tessie's birthday! For those of you who don't know her, she is our neighbor and what we like to call our "angel on earth". She is not old enough to be a "grandmother figure" to my kids, so I guess you would say she is like another aunt to them. Her whole family is really just like an extension of our family- we love them all and really don't know what our life would be like without them in it. She has been there through so much with us! She was actually with me at the moment I knew something was wrong with Cooper- at the first ultrasound. My boys adore her and we all hope she knows just how much she is loved!
Happy Birthday Tessie!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment